Weight Loss Program
Maintaining a healthy weight is essential to a long, healthy and happy life.
Much like humans, obesity can lead to a range of serious health problems for your pet, such as:
· heart disease
· respiratory problems
Our Veterinary Nurse team will tailor an individual weight loss program to improve your pet's overall health and well-being. The team may also recommend a health check with our vets to check for obesity-associated illness.
· Determines ideal body weight.
· Provides dietary advice with caloric restriction.
· Advice on food selection and treat allowance.
· Support and guidance with activity plans to suit the life stage and breed of your pet.
· Regular fortnightly weigh-ins and reviews at the clinic.
For more information about the program, give the reception team a call or contact us for more information by clicking the button below.